By Brie C.
I am so intrigued by capsule wardrobes! The idea that you can have a closet (or, in this case, a suitcase) with just a few interchangeable pieces that make an entire wardrobe is so neat – not to mention, space efficient.
Brie has taken the guesswork out of packing for your next vacation. She’s compiled a list of a few solid pieces that you’ll be able to mix and match for over a week! You won’t have to pack as much, but you’ll still feel stylish and put-together every day of your (much needed) vacation.
Brie’s picks can also be tweaked or changed slightly and still work. For example, I’m going to Florida so I probably won’t need black or white pants. That being said, I can pack a pair of black shorts and a pair of white shorts and still achieve the desired effect!
- 1. Gap Icon Denim Jacket
- 2. Nenona Cardigan (black)
- 3. Garmet-Dyed Hoodie Sweatshirt (my preference is melon!)
- 4. Say it Simply Blouse (also comes in pink, blue, white)
- 5. Women’s 1993 Favorite Racerback Tank (comes in a lot of colors)
- 6. Sandwash Modal Tunic (love the blue ones!)
- 7. Couldn’t Love You More Dress (comes in 9 colors)-Mint Julep Boutique
- 8. Distressed Boyfriend Denim Shorts
- 9. The Crop Pant (black)
- 10. Skinny Ankle Denim Jean White
- Sperry Crest Vibe Washed Linen
- Lucky Brand Ballet Flat (suggest black)
- Kathalia Platform Sandal
- Italian Leather Saddle Bag
- Watson Lane Maya Tote
- Coach Clutch (Black)
- Lulu’s Reagan Gold Earrings
- Lucky Love Gold and Ivory Tassel Hoop Earrings
- Cupshe Swimsuit